Sunday, November 30, 2008

FLAG-A-LICIOUS

Good morning faithful followers, and welcome once again into my very own world of crazy thoughts. This particular obsession of mine started a few years ago, when I started drooling over anything containing the iconic British flag, the Union Jack. Well, Jack definitely conquered me and my sense of style, and while I didn´t achieve on the purchase of any garment containing the flag of my choice, I became more and more discerning. Being the country for stylish men and tweed suits for an appropiate office look, the image that recalls of this particular island became a needed investment for my closet. I still am looking for the perfect statement, one that doesn't quite betray my personal fight for elegant attitude. Between my suggestions of acceptable vestments I found two items which I can't live without, I'm putting my savings there... Or expecting them to come as a present ;-)

Here are what I considered are worthy purchases:

The Alexander McQueen booties, one of the items I dream about owning...


Here we have McQueen again, on a stylish/goth/mystic clutch experience,


The ITEM, yes, the Chanel bag with the UJ, this is the one I need, even discarding the booties, and this is very hard, given footwear is my most terrible fetish...

Darling MQ T-shirt again, God Save Alexander...

This vest I found surfing the web, that I'd love to hold and wear with some classic white crisp shit... This is the statement for today, ladies and gentlemen!

The faded T-shirt...



This coat that simply FASCINATES me, the vintage-y, beatle-y appearance, and in which I'll definitely inspire future collections of mine, no doubt!



And I couldn't left behind this magical SMEG deco-statement!! make your kitchen stylish as well!

This is as far as I can go for today, I have a late turkey-day at my sister's place and I'm already late. But, dearest readers, take up my suggestions and be careful: the tackiest spice-girl sequined Union Jack stalks just around the corner. Beware of tight, terrible tanks with embroidered or transfered symbols, and in doubt, I can call a reality check.

You know you love me,

XOXO

Shoegal
My Zimbio